ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPTS POLICY
The transcript policy of the College includes the following:
- In compliance with the Family Educational Rights Act (FERPA), the College does not release transcripts of a student’s work except upon the student’s written request.
- Official transcripts will be accepted when delivered “by hand”. Upon receipt, the transcript must be official and in a sealed envelope. The seal must be unbroken. The College reserves the right to deny hand delivered transcripts if foul play is suspected.
- Transcripts are available to former and currently enrolled students; these transcripts do not show the College seal, are marked ISSUED TO STUDENT, and are unofficial transcripts.
- Transcript requests will be processed in the order in which they are received. Requests should be made at least 48 hours in advance, longer if by mail.
- All transcripts issued are free. Transcripts will not be issued for persons who have financial obligations to the College.
- The Admissions Office does not issue
or reproduce transcripts from other institutions. Request for
transcripts or work taken at other institutions must be directed to the
CLICK HERE FOR HOW TO REQUEST YOUR TRANSCRIPTS TO BE MAILED OUT OR HELD FOR PICK-UP
(This link provides the steps on 1) how to request your transcript, 2) how to check the status of your request, and 3) how to get your student ID in order to request your transcript.